100 WC WK 23

“Mum can I have a party ” I asked. ” What” ? said mum a bit confused. I said “can I have a party with all of my friends” ? ” Of course you can ” said mum in a pleasant way. ” Could I have dinosaurs, killing cats, more dinosaurs and machine guns” ? “Of course you can not ” said mum in a stiff voice. Instead you can have Magical unicorns, princess dresses and a tea cup party” mum said dreamily. ” But I am a boy not a girl like you”. “Well your not in charge are you”said mum a bit angry. “But its MY party not yours”! “But what if I was in charge” ? ” Then you and your snotty nosed friends would be dead in an instant because they would be like those stupid people that make videos on you tube of them shooting themselves” shouted mum. ” Instead of all that stupid stuff you can be nice and safe” mum said to me.”Bu”…  “No buts” yelled mum ” do you understand young man” ?” yes mum” I hesitated.” Now lets get all of my stuff up so I can invite all of my friend” mum told my excitedly.”MUM”! “Oh sorry and some of your friends as well”. ” Thank you” I said.

1 thought on “100 WC WK 23

1. Wow – an interesting piece of writing. Your mum has some very strong ideas about kids and what would happen at your party – I guess mums just want to keep everyone safe. Good use of speech marks with all the dialogue. Keep up the great work.